Are you looking for new and exciting hairstyles for your girls with long hair? Are you tired of the normal boring ponytail? Did I hear you answer yes to those questions? If that is the case I would be highlighting a few hairstyles for girls with long hair in this post. Let’s start with the Lace braid.
Lace Braid Hairstyles for Girls
– Begin by picking a piece of your hair from the side of the head. divide into three parts and cross the lower strand of hair over the middle strand.
– Cross the upper strand over the middle strand, just as you would braid a three strand braid. To start the lace braiding, add hair to the upper strand every time you cross the upper hair strand over the middle strand and make sure you don’t add hair to the lower strand so as to achieve the lace braid.
– Continue this braiding diagonally to the other side of the head. When you get to the other side of the head, turn the braid around and start to braid backwards to the opposite direction.
– Now you can start adding hair from underneath whenever you inter-weave the lower strand above the strand in the middle. Continue braiding till you get to the other side and when there is no more hair to add you can braid a three strand braid with the remaining hair left.
– Secure with an elastic hair band and pull on the braid a bit, then grab the end of the braid and place it between the two braids. Use bobby pins to secure the braids.
Sophisticated French Fishtail Hairstyles for Girls
– From the front of your hair, take two strands of hair on either side. Grab a small piece of hair from one of the strands and cross it to the other side by joining it with the other strand of hair.
– To start the French braiding part, take a piece of hair from the first strand and add some hair from the side. Then cross them both over each other to the other side and join them with the other strand.
– Do the same on the other side of your head as above and continue like this till you get to the nape of the neck. Pack all the hair and secure with headband. Explore 75 unique hairstyles here: Be trendsetter
Rope Braid Bun Hairstyles for Girls
– Start by combing the hair upwards towards the crown, creating a ponytail and secure with a ponytail holder or elastic band.
– Divide the hair into two sections; left and right. Grab the hair on the right section and gently twist to the right, repeat the gentle twisting for the hair on the left hand side.
– Take the hair on the right hand section up and move it over to the left hand side, while moving the hair on the left to the right side. Now take the hair on the right section and twist to the right and take it up and over the hair on the left section.
– Continue this procedure until there is no hair left and secure the ends with an elastic band. Grab the rope braid and twist it around the ponytail in the middle of the head, and secure with a bobby pin and elastic band. You can use a medium hold hairspray to finish it.